The registration phase has been successfully completed.
You can find here a current exhibitor plan now.
Criotec Impianti is an Italian SME specialized in cryogenic, high vacuum and turn-key equipment. The company manage the whole process, from the analysis and design to the manufacturing, test, on-site installation and commissioning.
Its main products are: LHe cryostats, special cryogenic systems, VIP lines, high vacuum equipment, TVC (Thermal Vacuum Chambers) with temperature control down to 10K, thermal cycling chambers, active and passive cryogenic thermal shields, heat-exchangers and aerospace components.
DEMACO HOLLAND B.V.
We advise, design, develop, construct, test, and install customer-specific vacuum insulated solutions of the best quality. We build infrastructures to facilitate the transport and application of industrial gases at extremely low temperatures. Between -160 and -271 ℃ . Backed by years of experience and with an enormous passion for our work, we continuously deliver the most advanced infrastructures within the cryogenic industry. It’s all about Cryogenius.
Incorporated in 1995, Enerproject is a world-renowned company and internationally present and active through its network ok strategically located offices and contacts around the world. Enerproject manufacture a comprehensive range of gas compressor packages to serve some of the main fields and subsequent applications. Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Refrigeration and Renewable Energy
KrioSystem Sp. z o.o.
KrioSystem Sp. z o.o. has been operating since 1991. The core activity involves cryogenics and engineering. KrioSystem delivers liquefied gas distribution systems, covering transferring, storing, heat exchanging, and phase separation. The company specialized in designing and constructing complete process systems, pipelines, tanks, and stainless steel structures. The main area of activity is cryogenics, where KrioSystem provides installations to industry (chemical, petrochemical, automotive) and the largest and the most respected facilities for nuclear research.
For science, KrioSystem offers deliveries of such devices as:
- CRYOSTATS – for testing and research in liquefied or superfluid helium conditions
- VALVE BOXES – for separating the helium stream and separating the gaseous and liquefied phases
- MULTICHANNEL TRANSFER LINES for the transfer of liquefied helium
- CRYOGENIC MODULES INTEGRATED WITH LOW-TEMPERATURE SUPERCONDUCTORS – for the transmission of helium and electricity in superconducting conditions
Each of the above devices is individually designed to meet the requirements of the application.
Linde Kryotechnik AG
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2022 sales of $33 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain, decarbonize and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets such as chemicals & energy, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and mining. Linde's industrial gases and technologies are used in countless applications including production of clean hydrogen and carbon capture systems critical to the energy transition, life-saving medical oxygen and high-purity & specialty gases for electronics. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
PBS has been in the cryogenic business for more than 35 years. Since the late ‘80s, PBS has been developing and supplying cryogenic turbines for the liquefaction of helium. Helium applications must meet extremely demanding technical requirements not only in the design and construction phase but also in terms of production processes, final assembly, and testing.
The internal research & development activities have now been focused on mastering the art of tailor-made turboexpanders for gas liquefaction and air separation. PBS R&D is well underway with the development of a more powerful and efficient turbine expander designated CTE 300.
Our cryogenic product lines exploit a unique PBS technology and know-how of dynamic gas bearings, which benefit the customers in terms of reduced maintenance costs. PBS cryogenic products are mainly used in helium and hydrogen liquefiers and refrigerators operating at low gas or liquid temperatures ranging from 1.8 K to 150 K.
Stirling Cryogenics specializes in the design and production of Stirling Cryogenerators and closed-loop cooling systems. Our customers range from Universities, Research centers and industries all over the world, which rely on our expertise to provide them with a reliable, on site supply of cryogenic liquids or cryogenic cooling systems for all kinds of applications.
Stirling Cryogenics developed the Stirling-cycle Cryogenerator almost 60 years ago and it has been the cornerstone of our sophisticated cooling systems ever since. The Stirling cryogenerator makes it possible for our systems to produce temperatures ranging from -75 °C to -250 °C. More than 6.000 systems are in operation across the globe, often in extremely demanding conditions.
Our second product line are CryoFans: cryogenic circulators that pump cryogenics fluids (Liquid nitrogen, gaseous Helium or Neon) in order to transfer cooling power from the cold source to and through the application.
Combining the Cryogenerators and CryoFans, we design and supply closed cooling systems for different types of applications. Examples of projects in which we have been involved in the past:
- CryoFans, heat exchangers & cryostats for 10-60K Helium gas cooling systems for clients like Florida State University, MIT, NASA – MSFC etc.
- 8kW Nitrogen re-liquefication system for a space simulation chamber for Georgia Institute of Technology, Electric Propulsion Lab.
- Several Stirling Cryogenerators with integrated Helium circulation system (20K) for to cool HTS applications to be used in Aerospace
- Liquefaction systems for hydrogen to produce LH2 and/or re-liquefy boil-off.
- Cooling system to cool down MRI magnets from 20C to 20K.
- System to upgrade and liquefy bio-methane to produce bio-LNG as fuel for trucks.
- Liquid Nitrogen Production Plants to provide on-site production of LN2 on site that can logistically not be supplied with bulk LN2.
Sumitomo Cryogenics of Europe GmbH (SCEG) / SHI Cryogenics Group
Als Mitglied der SHI Cryogenics Group bietet die Sumitomo Cryogenics of Europe GmbH (SCEG) innovative kryotechnische Lösungen für eine Vielzahl von Branchen.
SHI ist der weltweit führende Hersteller von Tieftemperaturgeräten, darunter 4k- und 10k-Kryokühler für MRT- und andere Tieftemperaturanwendungen. Als Spezialisten im Bereich Kryokühler, Kryopumpen und Kompressoren unterstützen wir Organisationen in der weltweiten Forschung und Entwicklung sowie die Hersteller modernster Technologien.
Unser kompetentes Vertriebs-Team in Darmstadt berät Sie individuell und persönlich bei der Entscheidung für die bestmögliche Lösung für Ihre jeweilige Applikation. Alle Produkte beziehen wir direkt beim Hersteller - unserer Muttergesellschaft in Japan und unserem Schwesterunternehmen in Amerika. So können der neueste technische Standard sowie eine gleichbleibende hohe Qualität garantiert werden.
WEKA AG is located in Bäretswil, a small village about 25 km southeast of Zürich, in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
Founded in 1940 by the two originating families Welter and Karrer, WeKa was first organized as a GmbH. In1949 WEKA AG was reorganized and is since then a joint stock company with a nominal capital of Swiss Francs 200'000 (CHF)
The product program of WEKA consists of the following five main products
- WEKA Valves and Cryogenic Components
- WEKA Magnetic Visual Level Indicators
- WEKA Tank Level Instruments
- WEKA Services
In all mentioned product lines the entire supply chain such as development, marketing, sales, manufacturing, assembly, testing and quality insurance is secured throughout the process.
As part of the ECD 2023 an industrial exhibition is organized to establish contacts and collaborations between industrial companies and academic experts.
This exhibition is organised by GSI. Each exhibitor will be provided with 2 tables, 2 chairs and a high table as standard, as well as space for up to 3 roll-ups. However, individual arrangements are also possible. The hall offers space for up to 10 exhibitors. The allocation will be made after receipt of the registration.
For CSE members the fee is 750€ plus VAT, non-members pay 900€.
The EXHIBITOR PACKAGE includes:
- The logo and link to the company’s website listed on the conference website and the name and the logo included into the abstract book of contributions and on the Conference Proceedings. (Electronic version of logo, links and trademarks for inclusion in the conference program and website must be made available before March 1st 2023).
- Exhibit booth equipped with two desks, two chairs, a high table. Wireless internet access at the booth and electrical connection (230 V AC) will be provided.
- Conference registration fee for the exhibition days (from 28th to 29th of March 2023) for two participants including access to the lunch and coffee breaks.
Please sign in on the registration page, we will send you a exhibitor form, please return it by email to ECD2022@gsi.de by 15/02/2023.