Welcome to the EXA 2021 online conference. The EXA 2021 will be an online only meeting. It is organized by the Stefan-Meyer-Institute for Subatomic Physics of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
The scientific program comprises the following topics:
- Antihydrogen: CPT and gravity
- Leptonic atoms: QED and gravity
- Kaon-nucleon and kaon-nucleus interaction
- Low-energy QCD
- Precision experiments with cold neutrons
- Hadron physics with antiprotons
- Hadron physics at LHC
- Future facilities and instrumentation
Anmeldung / Registration
Die Anmeldung für diese Veranstaltung ist offen. / Registration for this event is currently open.