Welcome to the registration for the joint meeting of the EXA & SSP 2021 conferences. The EXA & SSP 2021 will take place in Vienna, Austria, from September 12th to 17th, 2021. It is organized by the Stefan-Meyer-Institute for Subatomic Physics of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
It was originally our plan to hold the 7th edition of the EXA conference in Autumn 2020 and have the 8th SSP Symposium in 2021. Due to the coronavirus pandemic we were forced to postpone the EXA 2020. In view of the overlapping programs of the two events and potential synergies we are now looking forward to host them together in September 2021.
The scientific program comprises the following topics:
- Low-energy QCD Precision experiments with atoms, neutrons, and charged particles
- Antihydrogen: CPT and gravity
- Leptonic atoms: QED and gravity
- CP violation
- Kaon-nucleon and kaon-nucleus interaction
- Cosmology, dark matter and energy
- Neutrino physics
- Hadron physics at colliders
- Future facilities and instrumentation