In view of the current coronavirus pandemic we unfortunately have to postpone the EXA2020 conference to sometime next year. Registration and abstract submission are paused meanwhile.
We will inform later about the new date.
Welcome to the registration for the EXA2020 conference. The EXA2020 is the 7th edition of the EXA conference series, and will take place in Vienna, Austria, from September 14th to 18th, 2020. It is organized by the Stefan-Meyer-Institute for Subatomic Physics of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
The scientific program comprises the following topics:
* Antihydrogen: CPT and gravity
* Leptonic atoms: QED and gravity
* Kaon-nucleon and kaon-nucleus interaction
* Low-energy QCD
* Precision experiments with atoms, neutrons and charged particles
* Hadron physics
* Future facilities and instrumentation