"Universities meet Laboratories" Workshop30 Sept. - 1 Oct. 2014,
Johann-Wolfgang-von-Goethe-University in Frankfurt am Main
This is the first EuCAN workshop.
Workshop topics are:
- Do synergies exist between Universities and Laboratories?
- The ranking of the research: Universities and Laboratories, different worlds.
- Training in accelerator physics and technology.
- The attraction of young people starts in the universities; what is the role of Laboratories in attracting students ?
- Is the remark "This is academic" always negative ?
- Accelerators in Universities as complementary to large National and International Laboratory?
- Preparation of EuCARD-2 EuCAN M18 deliverable "key results of 5 accelerator networks"