The QWG workshop is the premier opportunity for experimentalists and theorists to gather to discuss topics related to quarkonium physics. The scientific program will include topics related to heavy quarkonium in particle and nuclear physics as well as those in related fields.
Covid-19 Disclaimer: The plan is to have a presence meeting, however, we need to react flexible to the unpredictable (inter-) national regulations concerning the COVID-19 situation, which means that we might need to switch to a remote online format. We keep the related information up-to-date and the registered participants informed.
Covid-19 safety measures:
- The QWG 2022 meeting is taking place on the compound of the GSI Darmstadt. Thus, all participants have to follow the Covid-19 regulations imposed by the GSI at the time of the meeting.
- The LOC reserves the right to impose even stricter regulations, depending on the develeopment of the pandemic.
- FFP2 masks will be provided free of charge for all participants and can be picked up at the registration desk of the conference during business hours. We encourage all participants to wear FFP2 masks, while inside the GSI buildings, in particular when inside the lecture hall, where the talks will be given.
- Covid-19 self-tests will be provided free of charge for all participants and can be picked up at the registration desk of the conference during business hours. We encourage all participants to make use of these tests, in particular on the days of the reception, the poster session and the conference dinner.
Ukraine Conflict: Due to the horrendous ongoing military Russia-Ukraine conflict, the measures taken by GSI include the temporary suspension of all scientific collaborations with members and scientists of Russian and Belarusian state research institutions. Therefore we unfortunately cannot accept any participation of people with such affiliation. Our sympathy goes to all the people suffering from this terrible war.
- Geoffrey Bodwin, ANL, USA
- Nora Brambilla, TU Munich, Germany
- Roberto Mussa, INFN Torino, Italy
- Vaia Papadimitriou, FNAL, USA
- Antonio Vairo, TU Munich, Germany
Topical Conveners: Theory/Experiment
SpectroscopyG. Bali, N. Brambilla, J. Soto / R. Mizuk, R. Mitchell, R. Mussa
DecaysE. Eichten, A. Vairo / C. Patrignani, C.Z. Yuan, C.P. Shen
ProductionG. Bodwin, E. Braaten, J. Qiu / V. Kartvelishvili, V. Papadimitriou
Standard Model MeasurementsA. Kronfeld, A. Pineda / S. Eidelman (†), B. A. Shwartz
Quarkonium in MediaP. Petreczky, R. Vogt / A.D. Frawley, E. Scomparin
Beyond the Standard ModelA. Petrov, P. Ko / D. Wang
Automated Calculations and Interface to Monte CarloP. Faccioli, H.-S. Shao and V. Shtabovenko
Local Organisation Committee
- Frank Nerling (Chair)
- Klaus Götzen
- Udo Kurilla
- Anja Meergans
- Daniel Mohler
- Marc Wagner
- Matthias Lutz
- Klaus Peters (GSI Contact)
Quarkonium Working Group
QWG Workshops on Heavy Quarkonium
QWG14: UC Davis (online), USA / March 15 - 19, 2021
QWG13: INFN Torino, Italy / May 13 - 17, 2019
QWG12: Peking University, China / November 6 - 10, 2017
QWG11: PNNL, USA / June 6 - 10, 2016
QWG10: CERN, Switzerland / November 10 - 14, 2014
QWG9: IHEP Beijing, China / April 22 - 26, 2013
QWG8: GSI, Germany / October 3 - 7, 2011
QWG7: Fermilab, USA / May 18 - 21, 2010
QWG6: Nara Women's University, Japan / December 2 - 5, 2008
QWG5: DESY, Germany / October 17 - 20, 2007
QWG4: BNL, USA / June 27 - 30, 2006
QWG3: IHEP Beijing, China / October 12 - 15, 2004
QWG2: Fermilab, USA / September 20 - 22, 2003
QWG1: CERN, Switzerland / November 8 - 10, 2002