There will be an inspiring mixture of new theoretical developments and experimental research:
- Physics of hot and dense nuclear matter, QCD phase transitions and critical point
- Nuclear structure, astrophysics and reactions
- Hadron Spectroscopy, Hadrons in matter and Hypernuclei
- Special emphasize is put on the experiments CBM, HADES, PANDA, NUSTAR, as well as NICA and the RHIC low beam energy scan
- New developments in atomic and plasma physics
The event will start at 9:15 am on Monday, 3rd of September, and end around 2:00 pm on Saturday, 8th of September. We strongly encourage all participants to arrive on the evening of 2nd of September and depart on the 9th of September, and join us throughout the entire event. Registration desk will be open on Monday morning, 3rd of September. Please remember to check the conference webpage for updates on the timetable.
Proceedings will be published as a volume of 'Journal of Physics: Conference Series' by IOP. Each participant will be allocated a proceedings contribution of 5 pages. Deadline for submission of proceedings contributions: 15 November 2012. Please submit your contribution per email to diana.nicmorus at fair-center.eu. Updated information concerning the style files will follow soon and will be given to participants via email as well.