All topics that are within the scope of the workshop shall be discussed:
- Heavy element studies performed at recoil separators on
- Nuclear reactions
- Nuclear structure
- Atomic structure
- Chemical properties
- Technical aspects of recoil separators including
- Separation techniques (in-flight and post-separation)
- Data acquisition and processing
- Experimental contributions are welcome, as are theoretical contributions supporting the experimental program
Venue & Participation
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year's TASCA workshop will be held as a video-conference-meeting via Zoom.
The credentials for participation will be sent to all registered participants.
Contributions & Program
The workshop program will include invited contributions.
The invited speakers are asked to send us a short abstract, which we plan to make available by May 2021.
Send the abstract (a few sentences up to max. one page including the title, author(s), affiliation(s), figure(s), table(s) and references) as MS Word or Open Office document as well as a pdf-file to ensure correct character encoding, to email@example.com.
History of the TASCA Workshops
This workshop is the eighteenth after
- CHEMSEP 02, GSI, March 2002
- a second one (BGS / ChemSep 03 Workshop) held at the LBNL in November 2003
- TASCA 04, GSI, August 2004
- TASCA 05, University of Oslo, October 2005
- TASCA 06, Technical University Munich, September 2006
- TASCA 07, Congress Centre of Davos, September 2007
- TASCA 08, GSI, October 2008.
- TASCA 09, GSI, October 2009
- TASCA 10, GSI, November 2010
- TASCA 11, GSI, October 2011
- TASCA 12, GSI, September 2012
- TASCA 13, Piaski, Poland, September 2013
- TASCA 14, GSI, October 2014
- TASCA 15, GSI, October 2015
- TASCA 16, GSI, August 2016
- TASCA 17, GSI, September 2017
- TASCA 18, GSI, September 2018