All topics that are within the scope of the workshop shall be discussed:
- Heavy element studies performed at recoil separators on
- Nuclear reactions
- Nuclear structure
- Atomic structure
- Chemical properties
- Technical aspects of recoil separators including
- Separation techniques (in-flight and post-separation)
- Data acquisition and processing
- Experimental contributions are welcome, as are theoretical contributions supporting the experimental program
Venue & Participation
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year's TASCA workshop will be held as a video-conference-meeting via Zoom.
The credentials for participation will be sent to all registered participants.
Contributions & Program
The workshop program will include invited contributions.
The invited speakers are asked to send us a short abstract, which we plan to make available by May 2021.
History of the TASCA Workshops
This workshop is the eighteenth after
- CHEMSEP 02, GSI, March 2002
- a second one (BGS / ChemSep 03 Workshop) held at the LBNL in November 2003
- TASCA 04, GSI, August 2004
- TASCA 05, University of Oslo, October 2005
- TASCA 06, Technical University Munich, September 2006
- TASCA 07, Congress Centre of Davos, September 2007
- TASCA 08, GSI, October 2008.
- TASCA 09, GSI, October 2009
- TASCA 10, GSI, November 2010
- TASCA 11, GSI, October 2011
- TASCA 12, GSI, September 2012
- TASCA 13, Piaski, Poland, September 2013
- TASCA 14, GSI, October 2014
- TASCA 15, GSI, October 2015
- TASCA 16, GSI, August 2016
- TASCA 17, GSI, September 2017
- TASCA 18, GSI, September 2018