Directions to Schwetzingen
By plane from Frankfurt
- Frankfurt/Main (FRA) is served by most major airlines.
- The airport has two train stations a local train station (under ground) and a long distance train station (above ground). You want to take the long distance train station.
- When you arrive at Terminal 1 follow signs to the long distance train station.
- When you arrive at Terminal 2 first take the sky train or the shuttle to Terminal 1 where you follow the signs to the long distance train station.
- Tickets can be purchased at the train station or online. Here is an example connection. Your final destination is Schwetzingen, Bahnhof.
- The connection is such that you first take an inter city express (ICE) to Mannheim, where you change into the local train to Karlsruhe which leaves from platform 12.
- The trip takes about an hour.
By train or bus
- Schwetzingen can be reached by train via Mannheim and Karlsruhe at least once per hour and by bus from Heidelberg and Mannheim.
- Connections, prices and tickets are available on the web page of Deutsche Bahn.
- The conference venue is a short 5 minute walk from the train station.
By car from the South
- via A5 exit Heidelberg/Schwetzingen direction Schwetzingen
- via A6 exit Schwetzingen/Hockenheim direction Schwetzingen
By car from the North
- via A6 until exit Mannheim-Rheinau/Schwetzingen